Welcome to At the Top Wellness, LLC! I am an executive coach, and a clinical counselor licensed to practice in DC, Maryland, Virginia & Texas. I am also certified in Telemental Health Counseling & Supervision. My specialties are emotional intelligence, perinatal & maternal-infant mental health (where I’ve completed advanced training), and trauma. I am active in promoting awareness, education, and training in women’s mental health, and helping individuals thrive in the workplace.
Over the past 8 years, I gained experience working with a wide range of individuals with diverse backgrounds. My experience includes providing therapy for persons in upper management and with high risk jobs. Other aspects of my background are comprised of treating children and adults on the Autism spectrum; working with parents of, and providing intervention for preschool & school-aged children who have difficulties with emotional regulation; individuals and families who have dealt with trauma; and those belonging to the immigrant community.
Those who identify as high level professionals will find an exceptionally confidential, non-judgmental zone to explore areas of growth that are essential to your vision of your best self. When working with me, you can expect for me to be authentic and compassionate. I use a trauma-informed approach and integrate that foundation with mindfulness, empowerment, and unbiased support. With great capacity to understand the perspectives and needs of my clients, I recognize that each person requires individualized care. I stand firm that true therapeutic work is grounded in meeting each person where they are. My role is to give impartial feedback, while assisting you in developing practical ways to improve your wellbeing.
Therapeutic interventions I use in therapy sessions are:
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Brainspotting Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Expressive Arts Techniques
Whatever your growth goals may be, together, we’ll determine which path of support best aligns with what your needs are. My goal is to help you achieve emotional balance and freedom, so you can flourish in every area of your life!
DC – #PRC15052 | Maryland – #LC7849 | Virginia – #0701009707 | Texas – #84701
- PhD, Business Psychology (in progress) – The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- MA, Professional Counseling Psychology – Washington Adventist University
- MA, Counseling Psychology – Washington Adventist University
- BA, Psychology – The University of Toledo
- Society of Consulting Psychology (American Psychological Association)
- EMDR International Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- DC Metro Perinatal Mental Health Collaborative